Posted: Tuesday, 6 January 2009 @ 10:13
To survive in 2009 landlords and tenants need to make sure they are better prepared than their competitors. Here are a few New Year's resolutions that may help:
1. Revalue your property portfolio
2. Take advantage of the Cousins Business Law free business lease review for landlords
3. Avoid business rates on empty property but also bear in mind the changes to empty property relief for financial year 2009/10
1. It's time to renegotiate your lease
2. Take advantage of the Cousins Business Law free business lease review for tenants
3. Cap your service charge
Steven Petty, Commercial Property Solicitor
For free advice on this topic please call us on 0845 003 5639.
This blog is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor is it intended to be a complete and authoritative statement of the law, and what we say might be out of date by the time you read it. You should always seek legal advice to confirm whether or how any information in this article applies to your particular situation. We offer a free telephone consultation
to discuss your particular circumstances.