Board level legal advice without the costs of an in-house lawyer. Our solicitors can provide day-to-day business and legal advice to you, whether you are a business owner or director. Consider us your legal advisor.
Your legal advisor offers:
- Guidance on legislative changes impacting your business
- Corporate governance assistance and advice
- Confidential advice on Director and Shareholder disputes
- Professional advice on resolving commercial disputes
- Support in negotiating with customers and suppliers
- On-going advice on your contractual needs and obligations
An in-house legal team or legal representation on your Board
means business decisions take full account of the legal implications, very
important as a business grows or when a business faces difficulties.
This kind of in-house legal counsel isn’t just confined to
large businesses. Our ‘Your Legal Advisor’ service means your business can
benefit from legal advice as and when you need it and with a legal
representative at Board level, if you so desire. This means you don’t just call
on us when you have a problem, we can help you avoid problems too.
We’re happy to work on a retained or ad hoc basis, depending
on the needs of your business.
Discuss your legal support requirements today – complete our
enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
Legal advice for...
Family Owned Business
“Cousins Business Law excels at demystifying potentially complex legal areas for small business owners”
Simon Moore, MD Moore News Ltd
Get legal updates
Enter your email address to receive our monthly Blog Newsletter