Website Privacy & Cookies Policy
Business-lawfirm is the website of Cousins Business Law, Solicitors, of Swan House, PO Box 11543, Birmingham, B13 0ZL (the data controller).
- Visitors to our website
- People who subscribe to our newsletter
- People who provide contact details via various forms on our website
- People who download reports and white papers by providing their contact details
We will always use our best efforts to safeguard your privacy.
We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act.
If you have any queries on our use of information, please contact us.
By using this site, you consent to our collecting data about you, using it and also contacting you in certain ways.
This Policy applies only to our site and not to any sites to which we show links.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.business-lawfirm.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this so that we know how many people use our website and which pages are visited most frequently. We do not use this information to try to personally identify any users.
Where we do collect personal information (on various forms) it is so that we can provide the service that the user is requesting (for example Booking a Telephone Appointment or requesting copies of reports and White Papers).
Users can unsubscribe from any mailings they receive from Cousins Business Law using the unsubscribe button on them or simply by emailing us.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about how the website is used.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- A number of Google analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports which help us to improve our website.
- A temporary session ID cookie is used to make the most efficient use of resources when you are browsing from page to page. The cookie is removed when you leave our website.
- A visitor cookie is used to monitor how long a visitor is on our site before they take an action (for example fill in one of our forms to contact us) and also to provide statistics on whether this is a visitor’s first visit to our site.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, we are NOT able to identify individual users from these cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Transferring information abroad or to others
We do not transfer information in this way unless we need to transfer information abroad or to others specifically to ensure that the service you seek is properly provided to you, or to comply with a court order or because a particular law requires us to do so (such as counter terrorism or anti money laundering legislation).
We will not sell your data to anyone other than a replacement owner of this business and then only in accordance with SRA rules and data protection laws.
How to contact us
Cousins Business Law, Solicitors
PO Box 11543
Legal advice for...
Family Owned Business
“Thank you. Your response is great, very straight to the point! Hopefully this
will bring an end to the matter. I will certainly be recommending your services as I am very
impressed with the prompt dealing of this matter.”
Get legal updates
Enter your email address to receive our monthly Blog Newsletter