Free Business Lease Review for Landlords
6 Questions to Help Landlords Save
If you are a landlord and can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions you should be reviewing your current lease agreements.
- Are you about to relet premises?
- Is your tenant in arrears?
- Is your tenant in the last year of its lease?
- Are you considering selling the freehold of your premises?
- Are you unsure whether the tenant is complying with all its lease obligations?
- Has your tenant written to you for consent to alter, sell or sublet the premises?
Commercial property solicitor Steve Petty is offering a free 20-minute telephone lease review. All you need to do is email or fax a copy of your lease, along with your contact details and Steve will do the rest.
To book a free telephone lease review complete our Book Appointment form stating that you would like a lease review in the Enquiry Details, alternatively call Steve Petty on 01926 629005.
The landlord's best friend