Cousins Business Law: Vacancies for Business Solicitors
We are keen to talk to experienced business solicitors
with a genuine aptitude for working with small and medium sized businesses
, providing practical legal advice
and able to build a following.
If you would like the freedom to do a fantastic job for your clients in an environment that truly rewards your hard work and success, we’d like to talk to you.
Cousins Business Law offers:
- Direct financial rewards – you are paid for work done and bills paid. You get a percentage share of whatever the client pays. The more you bill, the more you receive.
- Total flexi-time - as long as the clients are happy, you choose when and where you work.
- Flexibility around holidays and family commitments – we believe that real professionals should be trusted and left to do their work when they decide.
- Great support from and direct access to the senior partner.
- The option to work from home and avoid the commute.
Applications from solicitors with at least 6 years’ experience and a strong following of clients, in any area of business law, are welcomed.
With technical ability that is beyond reproach, you will have a real understanding of SME and family-owned businesses, and must possess strong client development and networking skills. You will be a confident, self-motivated lawyer who enjoys working as part of an integrated team but who thrives in an autonomous environment.
You will need:
- Excellent legal skills but also the ability to advise on the practical implications of the law
- Networking and business development skills
- Exceptional client care abilities and a recognition that delivering excellent service brings many rewards in terms of repeat work, referrals and recommendations
- A real understanding of the wider business issues facing SME clients
- The ability to talk and draft in plain English and explain legal jargon
- IT literacy, the ability to use MS Word & Outlook, produce own documents and maintain own client files
- To be self motivated and well organised and not be reliant upon a support team to deliver results
- To be professional and competent but friendly and relaxed with clients
If you are interested in working with Cousins Business Law, contact Gary Cousins by email or on 0121 778 3212.
All approaches are handled with the strictest of confidence.
About Cousins Business Law
Cousins Business Law is driven by a client-focused, honest and plain speaking approach to the law with the goal of providing first-class legal services to a broad portfolio of regional, national and international clients.
We firmly believe that SMEs are the lifeblood of the British economy and want to play our part in their growth and success.
It’s our job to take the burden of legal concerns, compliance, regulation and business disputes from the shoulders of our clients so that they can get on with running their business.
Serving a mix of SMEs and family-owned businesses - companies, partnerships, sole traders and charities - the firm remains committed to its ongoing vision of being the first choice legal firm for small and medium sized businesses.
Cousins Business Law (www.business-lawfirm.co.uk) is an exciting, specialist, highly regarded small law firm which has attracted lawyers from Legal 500 and well renowned local firms. Operating in an innovative way, the firm offers a flexible alternative to working for a 'traditional' practice.
Our lawyers usually work from a home-office base and are fully supported by the latest in IT, telecommunications and web-enabled software, as well as by first-class marketing and finance departments. Regular team and client meetings, training and support on marketing and client care skills, and networking activities provide the interaction of an office environment but without the interruptions.
This way of working has consistently won praise including the Broadband Britain Challenge Champions, the DTI E-Commerce Awards regional winner and Best Law Firm Website in the E-Loties. We expect to receive LEXCEL accreditation in 2012.
Solicitor vacancies for:
• Commercial contract solicitors
• Commercial litigators
• Commercial property solicitors
• Contract law solicitors
• IT/IP solicitors