Free Business Lease Review for Tenants
The cost of premises is often one of the most significant outlays and sometimes considered as pretty much a fixed cost in business. But we believe many business tenants can save by reviewing their lease or tenancy agreement.
A tenant answering ‘yes’ to any of the following questions could save significant cost and disruption if they take advantage of the Cousins Business Law lease review.
- Are you approaching the last year of your lease?
- Are you thinking of selling your lease or subletting?
- Are you about to make some alterations to your premises?
- Does your lease contain an option to break?
- Are you paying a service charge you feel is too high?
- Are you unsure of the extent of your repairing obligations?
Commercial property solicitor Steve Petty is offering a free 20-minute telephone lease review. All you need to do is email or fax a copy of your lease, along with your contact details and Steve will do the rest.
To book a free telephone lease review complete our Book Appointment form stating that you would like a lease review in the Enquiry Details, alternatively call Steve Petty on 01926 629005.
Lease renewal some way off? Take a moment to register for our FREE lease renewal pack and we'll remind you in good time of 12 important tips for negotiating your commercial lease.
I'm a tenant get me out of here
A quick guide to lease negotiation