Posted: Friday, 16 May 2014 @ 11:48
During the last few days both Houses of Parliament have approved the Licensing Act (FIFA World Cup Licensing Hours) Order 2014, which will extend licensing hours between 12 June and 14 July 2014.
There are some important points to note:
- it only applies to pubs and clubs etc in England
- it only applied to England games
- the full details of dates and hours are specified in the order
- it does not extend any regulated entertainment on the premises
- it does include late night refreshment when alcohol is sold or supplied for consumption on the premises
- it does not include off sales or off sale premises
For the full detail see the order by clicking here.
Licensing Law Specialist
Tel: 0845 003 5639
For free advice on this topic please call us on 0845 003 5639.
This blog is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor is it intended to be a complete and authoritative statement of the law, and what we say might be out of date by the time you read it. You should always seek legal advice to confirm whether or how any information in this article applies to your particular situation. We offer a free telephone consultation
to discuss your particular circumstances.