Business contracts and commercial agreements
Cousins Business Law specialise in advising on, drafting, and reviewing business contracts
and commercial agreements
. We offer the following services for owner managed businesses and SMEs:
- Contract reviews, before you sign – does the small print match the terms you have agreed with your customer, supplier or business partner?
- Contract drafting - developing the basic terms you have agreed into a full form agreement for negotiation and signature
- Contract advice – reviewing draft and existing contracts to highlight any major pitfalls and advise on how you can protect your personal and business interests
- Contract updates – reviewing contracts and trading agreements and updating them to reflect current legislation and provide full protection for you and your business.
With Cousins Business Law you will get a legal view in plain English, as well as commercial common sense. We understand that the cost of legal advice has to be aligned with the value of the agreement to the business.
Talk to us about:
- A fixed fee review of any contract you are considering signing.
- A template contract for use in your business.
- A review of your present contractual documentation at an agreed fixed fee.
Take advantage of our 30-minute initial telephone advice session on any problem you have with a contract.
|Contact Cousins Business Law for advice on:
- Agency agreements
- Agreements for services
- Commercial contracts
- Distribution agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Terms and conditions of purchase
- Terms and conditions of sale
- Trading agreements
Contact Cousins Business Law